Friday, December 08, 2006

Always a Surprise

I'm always surprised at what the big sellers in my store are. Right now, the top three designs are:



Wonder Twin Powers Activate Cartoons

The Wonder Twin Powers Activate with the cartoons is much more popular than just the words alone (which is also an option in the Scarlet Dolphin Designs Store.) It features boy/girl twins that are very similar to Zan & Janya from the 70s cartoon "Superfriends." (They are the ones that actually coined the term "Wonder Twin Powers Activate!")

Future Drummer

I created this design for my son, Dax, who is 2.5 years old and drums on EVERYTHING. He's actually getting a baby-sized drumset for Christmas since he is so into it. I guess there must be a lot of other little drummers out there because this is the second most popular design.



Danielle the Hippo
I created this design for my friend, Danielle. I always thought it was unique that she loves hippos. Apparently, hippos are rather popular. I've sold large framed posters, pillows, sweatshirts and more in this design making it the third most popular.



If you have any ideas for designs, please send them to me at: jj@scarletdolphin.com. If I make your design and put it in the store, I'll let you buy it one time at my cost. Thank you!