Sunday, September 23, 2007

Time to order your holiday cards!!

Hello Everyone,

Believe it or not, it’s that time of year again… the retail stores have declared that the holidays are upon us. Before you buy those discount Christmas cards that are already in the aisles of Costco and Target, check out my website for UNIQUE and CUSTOM photo card ideas. Your greeting will stand out above the rest with my photo cards.

My cards are the BEST:

Can’t get your whole family to look good at the same time?
Allow me to custom design a card for you with multiple photos.

Tired of the same old holiday letter?
Send a timeline of your year with pictures.

Want to actually write on your photo card?
I offer folding paper cards (just like Hallmark!) with the photo on the front.

Tired of writing long notes?
I offer postcards with your message already printed on the back.

Have a crazy idea for your cards?
I will work with you to custom design it. Please check out one of my favorites at:
http://www.scarletdolphin.com/cards/pages/2004-Fowkes.htm

Don’t have a good photo for your card?
I now offer professional photography services for those of you in the Bay Area.

Please view examples of my photography at:
http://www.scarletdolphin.com/photography


All of my cards are separately custom designed just for you based on your wants and input. I offer different options for cards: 4x6 and 5x7 folded cards, 5x7 postcards, and traditional 4x8 photo cards. Pricing varies depending on what style you choose and how many you order. Yes, you can get multi-image cards from online places like Shutterfly, but they will not be custom designed for you. I received 3-4 of one particular Shutterfly design last year. If you order cards from me, you won’t see your cards anywhere else this holiday season!

Take a look at some examples of my work at:
http://www.scarletdolphin.com/cards.html

Don’t delay! If you would like to order custom photo cards, please email me at jj@scarletdolphin.com (the best way to reach me) or call me at (408) 857-5939 right away. The card designing & printing process takes some time.

I look forward to hearing from you!

JJ